Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Monday, March 30, 2009

Yea!!

I am jumping off the walls!! I just came in from doing our Online Level 1/2 Audition!! It's about time! Brizzee did REALLY good. We recorded it twice.

The first one was kinda boring. She did the Figure 8, and touch it. I put some carrots on the barrels, so she's like "Oh, carrots!" So she did really good with those. She did really good with everything, except trotting behind me, she just wouldn't do that. Time ran out, so I asked mom if we could do another one. We did, and that one was much better!!

I massaged her hind legs, got on my knees massaging her front legs, lifting her front feet up from the same side, she lowered her head, rubbed against me, and then she backed up!! :-)

She was all ears forward when we went to the barrels, and she didn't want to leave the one barell, but she did something she's never done before - - she sidepassed all the way around the barrel!! Yes!! And she did the figure 8 okay, and everything was really good, except again, she didn't want to trot.

So if she would have just TROTTED then I could send it in, but I can't because she has to trot...darn.

As soon as I figure out how to download the video onto the computer and download it onto Youtube, I'll paste the linke. My Youtube link is: www.youtube.com/naturlpaints. But I don't have any videos on there right now, except for my favorites...which is all basically TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE, AND BREAKING DAWN. LOL Oh yes, and we can't forget Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) lol. So I'm very pleased with our playday!! It was AWESOME!!

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship