Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Time for Change

Does anyone ever have that feeling or instinct of change? I woke up this morning, and I had a whole new attitude, and I want to change EVERYTHING. I want to change my blogs, my webiste, my e-mail, my room, and this house. I just want to change everything and it is really starting to bug me. Has this ever happened to you?

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~
PS. Here are a few mountain pics. I MISS CAMPING!! :( =(

Our Four wheeler. I love this thing! It is so fun when we drive it on trails in the mountains. The trees are all around us, and we never know what you might see (year before last an Antelope jumped right in front of us, and got his antlers caught in the fence. He got out, so that's good!). lol. It's also very funny when the trail leads to a creek, and you have to cross it. My dad finally trusts me enough now to drive it! YAY! This December I'll be 16!!
I love views like this. The lake looks so clean and pretty. I wish I was there.

I wish all the trees could be green like that...it makes me sad to see dead ones.


Sometimes I look at pictures like these, and I just want to get lost in the Mountains. lol. It would be a good life though, being away from everyone on, surviving on your own with no money, only having to please yourself. There would be no crime, no stolen things, no one to rob you in the middle of the night...I just want to get lost in the Mountains.

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship