Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Going to play with Brizzee Today - -

Well, I'm hoping to play with my girl today (fingers crossed!) lol. It has been really nice here these last few days, but I haven't gotten a chance to play with Brizzee, but I'm hoping I'll be able to play with her this afternoon. I'm going to take the timer out and see what we can do in 10 minutes. =) I'm hoping to record our Online Level 1/2 on Monday. I'm excited about that! Can anyone give me any pointers on how to do the YouTue thing?

Today: I am hoping to just mosey around, let her eat, etc. Groom her, play touch it, trot to back up, figure 8, massage all four legs, lower her head, massage her tail, play all Seven Games, work on Circling Game at the trot. But I'm not going to push things. If she gets unconfident, braced, whatever I'll stop, and we'll go back to the relationship. I'm not going to become direct line. But Pat says you need to have a plan, so I have a plan, a back up plan, another back up plan, and so on. lol. Tomorrow is Team Sorting day... in a way I'm excited, but then again I'm nervous. But, I'll be the leader my horse will need! And I'm not going to Team Sort, maybe not ride. I just want to see how Brizzee will be around all the horses and everything this time.

Well, I'd better finish school. If anyone can give me any pointers on how to add a video on YouTube, add music, etc. I'd really appreciate it! Oh yeah, and how do you make those picture video slids thing? Just curious. And congratulations to EVERYONE who has passed in their Audition!! :) =) ;)

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship