Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Video

Here is the link to our video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H58HVgv4yQ&feature=channel_page



As soon as the wind stops, and it's a little nicer outside, we're going to try for our Online Level 1/2 Audition again.

Then we're going to start doing more Freestyle things! And when she's ready (may be next week, may be next year) we'll film our Level 2 Freestyle Audition!!
Oh, I have my video on that little thing on my profile now too!

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship