Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Official Level 1 Graduate!!

Yes!! I just heard back from Kristi and I passed Level 1! I am an official Level 1 Graduate!! Yes!

Here's what she said:

Miranda-
Thank you very much for your On Line audition. The assessment team has viewed your audition and it was a pleasure. We appreciate theopportunity to be a part of your horsemanship journey. Congratulations!! You are a level 1 graduate! Your On Line savvy is level 1+!! Great job!!

Now as you set your sights on level 2 it is time to start playing on the 22' line. Add more distance and flow to your On Line play. Also, be sure to add laps to your Circling Game that has you in a neutral position.Thanks again for your dedication to your horse and to the Parelli program. We look forward to viewing your future success.
Have fun and keep it natural!
--Kristi

YEA!! I'm so excited. Thank you Brizzee for being patient with me, and thank you for teaching me so much! I'm looking forward to the Journey ahead!! The future is looking really good right now! :-)

Official Level 1 grads,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

4 comments:

Lea and Eddie said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU SAVVY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON TO LEVEL 2!!!!!!!!

Randa said...

Thank you! :-)

Lea and Eddie said...

So, when is Level 2?? ;-D

Randa said...

I don't know...hopefully by the end of this year. We're still a little sticky with the Figure 8 and feet on the pedestal. But now it's $50.00 an Audition, I think. So we're going to wait a while so that it'll be good. ;-) How's Diesel?

Natural Horse Man Ship