Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome Spring!

Wow, it finally feels like Spring is here!! Yes! It's raining, and doing all the "normal" Spring stuff outside, so I'm excited. I am going to be staying with my dad this summer after school gets out,and of course I'm bringing Brizzee (can't leave her behind, that'd be impossible. lol). So that'll be fun. I'll be able to put a lot more of my time with her, and stuff. Work through some of our thresholds and things. I won't have to worry about putting the other horses up, or in their pens or whatever, because for one, Simmer-On will be the only horse here besides Brizzee, and he'll be out on pasture where as Brizzee will be in the corral, so they'll be seperated all ready.

I'm very excited to start doing things in Level 2. I think our Transitions Online and Change of Direction on Line will be a little tricky, since we are now having...discussions with the Circling Game#5, but hopefully we'll get through that threshold, I hope.

But the future holds so many promises! :-) I'm really excited for when School gets out and I can do a lot more with my horse.

It's funny how playing on the Ground is like one world. Things can be going really fun on the ground, and your horse pays attention to you and everything, and you get on their back and it's like a whole other world...hmm. EXCITING things to learn!! I love the PARELLI PROGRAM!! ;) But more importantly, I love my HORSE!!

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~
PS. Whenever a UPS comes by I hold my breath hoping he'll pull into the driveway with my certificate and red string!! lol.

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship