Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tomorrow - -

Hey everybody. Tomorrow is supposed to be a gorgeous day!! My mom will be Team Sorting again tomorrow, and I think I'll stay here and play with Brizzee. She thinks I should take Brizzee, but after our play session day before yesterday, I don't want to put any pressure on our relationship/partnership, so I'm just going to play with her tomorrow, and see what kind of a mood she is in, and hopefully she'll be in a much better mood then she has been these last couple of days. Course, our old Thoroughbred Mare has been acting funny lately also. She's really restless, even when she has food. My mom said that if she didn't know any better Maple would be about to foal, but that would be impossible as there are no stallions near us.

But yeah, tomorrow I'm going to play with Brizzee Online, and "practice" our "Compulsaries" (however you spell it). Depending on how her mood is, I might try doing some Liberty and maybe Freestyle!! But I'm going to put the relationship first. In the Savvy Club Magazine today I read that whenever you go out to play with your horse, you should have a plan, but be prepared to change that plan according to your horse's mood. I usually do have a "plan" when I go out to play with her, but once I get there, it's like I go blank. So I wrote some things down of what I would like to do with Brizzee tomorrow, and I'll fold the paper, put it in my pocket, and take it out with my tomorrow, so I won't be boring for my horse. I hope that'll work.

I might take the camera and take some pics of her, I don't know. I'm also hoping to take my radio out there, and listen to Mary Ann Kennedy and Katie Drake while riding her, but I'm not sure if the extension cord will reach with my radio, but we'll see.

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship