Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Audtion Plans

Well, I am very, very excited. We bought a new camcorder yesterday, so we can actually hook it up to the computer so we can do our AUDITIONS!! My mom (which she now has a blog. Her link is: http://myheartpartners.blogspot.com ) is hoping to pass some of the Auditions, I'm not sure what savvies and levels thought.

My Audition Plans:
Online: Levels 1, 2 & MAYBE 3 & possibly 4
Freestyle: Level 2, would like to do L3, but I haven't tried cantering yet.
Liberty: Level 3, and depending on how she is, maybe try Level 4.
Finesse: NONE

I'm hoping to "officially" pass Level 1 and get my red string, and also Pass Level 2 (which is Online+Freestyle) and get my blue string!!

And I have made up some plans that I would like to do with Brizzee this year, but will post that either tomorrow or in a few days. Also, I just started a YouTube! account today, and I have no idea how to do anything on there, or do like the "photo slid" videos, with just pictures...does that make any sense? If anyone can give me any advice on how to do things on there (like adding music to your video, put wording in, etc.) I would greatly appreciate it! :-) THANK YOU!!

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~
OH Yeah, I am also hoping to Audition for Level 1 & 2 Online with Sweetheart (our friend's horse) maybe, and then my uncle's Arab mare, Storm. I have my Uncle's permission, but need our friend's permission to Audition with his horse, Sweetheart. I hope you can pass Level 1 with someone else's horse...? Hmm, I'll need to look through the Q&A's again. lol. ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY!!

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship