Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today's the day!!

We are just getting ready to leave for the Vet's today =-) I'm so excited. Yesterday Brizzee and I played with the trailer. My mom parked it right on the grass, so of course we all know how that was! lol. Here are the games we played with it:

Squeeze Game - - between me and the trailer.
Circling Game with Change of Direction -- Change of direction between me and the trailer, so kind of the squeeze game.
Sideways Game -- along down the trailer.
Transitions at the Circling Game--She wanted the grass and was annoyed when I kept asking her to go, so she would either trot, or else eat the grass. So I "stopped" her when she was between me and the horse trailer.

It went pretty good. She didn't go into the trailer, but we played around it and stuff and she wasn't unconfident or anythign. She's just stubborn and doesn't want to go in there. lol.
Today we're going to play with it a little more.

We did the Stick to Me at the trot too, yesterday. That was really fun! And we did the sideways game all the way down the semi trailer. That was interesting. Brizzee kept sticking her head under the trailer, like "darn, I'm too big to fit under there." It was funny.

Anyways, I'd better go. I'm so excited about taking her to the Vet today!! :-)

Savvy On,
*~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~*

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship