Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!

After nine months, and and 5 days over due, my neice finally arrived at 6:20 PM tonight!! YIPPEE! I am so excited, I am an Aunt again. Though I did hear about something very sad today--no, two things, actually, having a new Niece and being another Aunt again is still exciting! We just have to live in the moment, and appreciate what we have, and focus on the happy things, not dwell on the sad thigns, and I am planning on doing just that.

Tomorrow morning my mom and I are probalby going to go in and see my big sis and her new daughter! My sister has a son AND daughter now, how exciting is that? Now she just needs to quit acting as if she is MY mother. lol.

I will post pics of her tomorrow, if my sister says it's okay =-) I love new born babies, they're so cute. Then agian, my year and a half year old nephew is pretty dang cute too.

Tomorrow evening we will probably pick up Mikkah, the filly. Everything is happening all at once! This week has just gone by so fast, and it's been so busy. Hopefully now that baby is here and hopefully after we bring Mikkah home tomorrow, hopefully next week we can all relax, breathe, and get caught up with things lol.

Boy, I do want that Babysiting job (thankfully they haven't called me yet!) for the money and stuff so that I can start saving to go to the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho, I really don't want to do that or have time really to do that. I can already hear my sister asking me to stay with her and help her with her two kids, but I don't think I can do that.

Though this is only my first year of High School, I still have my whole future planned. I'm hopign to save up enough money to go to the University of Idaho in Moscow, and take a Writing, Editing, Theatre, and some kind of horse course. I want to at least get a Bachelor's degree in Editing so that I can be an editor after I'm grown up. That will hopefully bring in enough money to help other horses using Parelli Natural Horse Man Ship. I don't think I want to be a Parelli Professional because I don't think I woudl get along to good with other people, I'm not very good with people in person. But I still want to go as far as I can with Parelli and help horses, so that's what I'm shooting for: becoming an editor, edit books professionally, and of course, continue writing books. Being an actress would be nice, but that's more of a "fantasy dream" than an actaul "dream". Being a writer and editor is more important right now then being an actress.

But anywho, I promise I will post pics today or tomorrow of my new niece if my sister okays it, and I will keey y'all posted on that and Mikkah. I'm hoping we'll bring her home tomorrow, my fingers are crossed!

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship