Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

PICTURES

First of all, here are some pictures of the weanling I am going to start playing with/teaching. So far we are thinking about calling her Gunsmoke. We haven't played with her yet, just took pictures. Right now she is out in a pen with five other horses, and they want to soak up all the attention. lol. And her mama doesn't really like people, we've noticed, so she always stays away, but here are some pics...

So brave, she's smelling a human's hand!!!

She's hiding between her mama (left) and her 3 and half year old sister (right)




She was a bit curious about the camera I was holding.



Peek - A - Boo






That's the mama and Gunsmoke's nose. Mama allmost looks sad...
Boy, I can't wait till we bring her "home"! She's going to be so fun to play with, and I'm sure I will learn A LOT with her!! ;-)
Now, for the rest. hehe. I've been so excited the last few days about getting enough time to play with Brizzee and stuff that I've sorta, kinda, just a little bit got behind in school. So, here is my plan for right now:
1. In the early mornings do simple subjects in school until the horses are done eating, and then go out and play with Brizzee, Gunsmoke, and whoever else.
2. Since I learn better in the afternoon (and I can do stuff on the computer after dark) I will do school after noon, when I finsihed playing with the horses. I will do the subjects I have tests, assignments, etc in first, and then the rest. Maybe I can get a full week in Algebra done 1 day, and the same with other subjects so then maybe I could get a head...maybe.
3. Depending on how soon I get done with school, I will either play with the horses some more in the evening, clean up my room or around the computer (my "workspace"), or else I will write! So, hopefully that will work out and I will get everything accomplished that I need to. But darn, it's so hard to get your mind out of horses and Parelli and into school...=-(
Later on today (after I finish school), I'm going to go play with Brizzee some more, and I'm hoping that my mom will camcord some of our play sessions, and then I can download it onto YouTube! I will keep ya'll posted.
*~Randa~*

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship