Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised!!


We just brought her home today. Check out http://www.parellifromthegroundup.blogspot.com/ to learn more about this weanling!

Now, meet Kaelee Alet:



Isn't she adorable?!

*~Randa~*

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship