Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update on Skin Cancer...

Hi Friends,

We are supposed to go down to the Clark Equine Clinic in Albion on Tuesday at 3:00. That is the soonest they could get Brizzee in, unfortunately. So I guess I will know on Tuesday (5 days from now) what is really going on with her. Whatever it is I hope it's not too bad and I hope they can fix it. People come to Clark Equine Clinic from all around the world. They are very well known and I trust them, so I hope they'll be able to help Brizzee. I'm sure they will. So I will give you all an update about what they say sometime after Tuesday.

As a side note I wanted to also let you all know that I have another horse :) Technically, it's a pony. She's smaller than I am and my mom bought her for $50.00 last year. She was going to go to my neice and nephew, but things with that changed. Mom gave her to me so now I have a horse and a pony. I'm too big to ride her, so I'm just playing with her on the ground and stuff for now. SHe's so cute. I call her Half Pint.

I'll post some more pics of Brizzee and Half Pint soon, I promise. And I will definitely let you all know what the Vet says about Brizzee :)

Thanks for reading,
Randa & Brizzee

2 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Hope it all works out ok at the Vet on Tuesday. I will be thinking of you guys...

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central

Randa said...

Thank you Petra, I appreciate that. And thank you for stoppying by my blog :)

Natural Horse Man Ship