Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Colt's First Leading session

Here is a video of my mom playing with my Uncle's colt. We call him "Rustic Chrome" and he was about a month old when we got him. Now he is about 3 months and as you can see, he's changed a lot of colors. Anyways, this is the first time my mom has had the halter on him and played with leading him so he's kind of not sure about it. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks for reading,

Randa & Brizzee

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship