Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pictures!!

Here are some of the pictures that I promised. The pics of Brizzee are old, but I promise I'll get some more soon...

Brizzee









This is my Uncle's new red roan mare & her colt...





















This is Half Pint, my pony. Sorry the pics are a lil blurry.



I'll post some more pics of Brizzee soon. We also played with her Fly sheet last night after I got back home last night. It felt good to play with her =)
Thanks for reading,
Randa & Brizzee

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship