Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

PICTURES!!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted on here, everything has been pretty busy here lately. I don't really have much of an update. I haven't done a lot with Brizzee lately, except groom her and play some games every now and then, but that's pretty much it. This week is supposed to be pretty icky but I'm hoping it'll clear up soon and then I can play with her!! Here are some pics of some of our horses:



This is Maple. She is at least 38 years old if not more. My mom bought her from the sale in 2006...I think. A few months after we bought her we took her to get her teeth floated and her upper lip was tattoed. Oh, and in case you're wondering, she is a Thoroughbred. So we have an O-L-D, tatooed Thoroughbred. She is a sweet ole' girl, but TERRIFIED of the Carrot Stick.

Me riding Brizzee bareback with just the halter and lead rope.



Simbo (Simmer-On), my mom's Mustang standing on our tarp.


This is Sugar. My mom and I are playing with her. She belongs to one of our friends', but he doesn't have much time to do much with his horses, so we're playing with/teaching her. She's a four year old Quarter Horse. LBE/RBI




Little Buddy! He's our Bichone Frise` puppy.






Simbo walking over the tarp again. He was kinda LBE that day.





This is my mom with her MUSTANG, Simmer-On. He's up on our "pedastal". A "dangerous" mustang...lol. That's what so many people call him. But he doesn't really look that dangerous there though, does he?

Brizzee didn't step up there so I just lifted her foot onto it and then massaged her leg.


My mom and Simbo again. He's playing with our barrels. lol.





Brizzee. I just finished grooming her. I just looped the leadrope around the pannel, so she isn't really "tied". I usually just leave her free when I groom her, but my mom was playing with Simmer-On, and I didn't want to disturb them. All these pictures were taken on December 7th, by the way.SIMBO!! His head is pretty big, but it matches his horsenality. lol. He's a very "flashy" boy. He reminds me a little bit of Casper and how he shows off. :)

My German Shepherd cross, Kiah Dawg. I'm not sure how old she is. This was taken yesterday.

So, that's our horses. Again, there isn't much to update. I hope that everyone that reads this is having fun with their Journey!! Oh, I did finish one of my books. I started it on December 12th, and finished it a few days ago. I'm reading over it now and so far it is 240 some pages long. Computer pages. I'm also working on a Ranch/Horse/Romance book, a Vampire book, a Werewolf book, and a lot more horse books. I am very anxiously counting down the days until TWILIGHT the movie comes out!! I've read all four books in the series and can't wait for the movie!!
Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~




























































































2 comments:

Aleesha said...

Nice pic!!! I have a poll on my blog too!!
Aleesha

coc_parelli said...

Wow! You got some really good shots! Brizzee looks so white and clean. Dixie has not been wanting to stay clean lately at all! lol

Olivia

Natural Horse Man Ship