Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Pictures

Okay, here are some pictures I took today. We didn't do anythign with the horses today. Instead, we were running around town and I got a natural herb for my horse's hooves for my Science Project. But, when we came back I was in the mood for taking pictures, so here's a few that I took today.

Simmer-On. This fall we put tarps on the sides of the pens as a little wind break thing. We keep the horses in the pens at night, and then let them out during the day.

That is our second corral or as we call it, the "Play Pen". You can see some of our toys down there. We squeeze the horses between that huge barrel and the wind break. With Brizzee I even back her through it.

And here is Brizzee, Ute, and Storm. As you can see, they are all searching for FOOD!


This is our "main" corral. And you can see the windbreak in the middle of it, and our play pen.




This is a Racoon print that I took a picture of this evening. It was right in our driveway, os that's kinda neat. I love the way the print looks. It's so neat. As you can tell, I'm a bit "outdoorsy".
Well, that's pretty much it.
Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Natural Horse Man Ship