Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wow!

Yeah! I figured out how to post pics on here! I don't have any pics of my horse and I yet on this camera, but as soon as I do I'll post. There's a whole bunch of "mountain" pics on the side, if you want to check them out.
Once again, I wanted to play with my horse today, but didn't get the chance. We had to babysit my nephew today... Unfurtunately my mom had to do things outside, and he wouldn't fall asleep, so I didn't get to play with Brizzee :-( There's always tomorrow. Course, that's what I've been telling myself for about a week now. lol. I "changed" everything around in my blog again, and will probably do that often. hehehe. I arrange my room often too. lol. I hope you enjoy my "some what new" blog.

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship