Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today- -


Hello! Wow, talk about a wake up call. My sister called me, then my dad called me, and then I got pounced on by a little white Bichon Frise`. I haven't had that much of a wake up call for a long time. laugh out loud. Well, I added more pics to my blog yesterday, and stuff. I am going outside today and taking more pics of Brizzee. The ones I took of her the other day didn't turn out so good, so I'm going to try again.

My dad might come out today, and watch me play with her! That, I am excited about. He bought Brizzee for me in 2006, and watched me ride her once (at a Team Sorting Competition, when she was acting up. But, I still won first out of beginners, and third out of...fifty some teams I think!), and watched me play with her once. So I'm hoping he'll watch me play with her today.

I am so excited to play the patterns with her again. It's supposed to be warm (finally) today, with a slight breeze. I'm hoping to play with her all day, maybe finish the Level 1 patterns, and then maybe do some Freestyle Patterns. And then the next time I play with her, we can start on Level 2 Online!!

Check back later, as I'll post and let you know how it goes with her today!


Savvy On,

~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~,


Partners for Eternity!
Oh, by the way, this is my mom's Mustang, Simmer-On. He's all over the Horsenality Chart, so we really don't know what he is. He's very smart, and my mom is having a challenge playing with him. He is pretty though huh? Other then being really fat, that is. lol

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship