Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Journey

I started my Journey with Brizzee this year. Brizzee is a Left Brain Introvert. I got Brizzee, my paint Quarter Horse Mare, in the Spring of 2007, but we didn't "really" start playing until this year. We have been having a lot of fun, and I am trying to learn how to be everything I can be for her. I want to understand her, know her, and be there for her. I want to become her Partner, I want to be part horse! I am just getting started with this Blog thing, so I'll post more later about our journey. So far we have played all Seven Games on the ground, and we are starting the Patterns! I'll post more later,

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship