Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

My "Animal Family"!

Now that I told you about my horse, it's time to tell you about "my family". We have five horses here, two Quarter Horses, Brizzee & Ute, a Mustang, Simmer-On, an Arabian, Storm, and a tattoed ex-racehorse, Thoroughbred, Maple. Brizzee is my horse, the Mustang is my mom's horse, Storm is my Uncle's horse, and Maple (which is ATLEAST 38) is my sister's horse. And the other Quarter Horse, Ute is our friends horse. So, there are five horses here, each with their own horsenality:

Brizzee is a Left Brain Introver,
Ute is...oh I'd say he's a Left Brain Extrovert/Introvert. He's really "quizzical", asks questions, and is very mouthy. I'd love to play with him in my free time, but our friend is "against" Parelli, so I can't...darn!
Simmer-On is all over the charts! He's "quad-polar". He reminds me of Casper.
Storm is mainly a Right Brain Extrovert/Left Brain Extrovert. She has to move her feet, and goes "AWW" every second. haha.
Maple is a Right Brain Introvert. She is really sweet. My mom rescued her at the horse sell a few years ago, and gave her to my sister. My sister is now married, and doesn't live where she can have horses, so Maple is with us.

Well, that's the horses, now comes the rest of the "family".
We have four calves, which I am going to start doing Parelli with. That'll be fun/interesting!
;-)
I have a German Shepherd Cross, Kiah Dawg. She's a sweety. My dog, Kody, died in 2006, as well as our Black Lab cross, Festuz. After they died, we bought Kiah. Kiah is so sweet, gentle, and she's just "lovable". Course, she sheds really bad. haha.

Then my mom has a Bichon Frise`, Buddy. He's...well I'll just say it, CRAZY!! haha. He's only a few months old, and his teeth are sharp!

That's it! I hope to live on a HUGE RANCH when I grow up, and then I can have a lot of horses, all different ages and breeds, and do everything naturally. I love animals, horses, and camping!

Well, that's it for tonight,

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

1 comment:

Aleesha said...

hi Miranda,
I am a LBI.
Talk to you later.
Aleesha

Natural Horse Man Ship