Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Friday, June 5, 2009

In Memory of Tike



She died today. My mom and I were on our way to town when we found her laying on the road. She was hit. There were seven kittens laying around her, so apparently she was pregnent. We buried her and the kittens all together. I'm not that much of a cat person, but Tike was a really good cat, I'll miss her. Today has been a very sad day.
Randa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How awful, sorry to hear...

Pony Girl said...

Oh so sad, that the kittens were lost too! :( Hang in there, sometimes we don't know why things happen in life. She was a cute cat, my sister has one that looks a lot like that.

Natural Horse Man Ship