Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Camping

Well, I'm going to go camping tomorrow, not sure when I'll be back. I'm excited, but also a little sad because I won't be with Brizzee for a while, but she'll be here when I get back.

We went to a Team Sorting "competition" last Saturday on the 6th. I'll post more about that when I get back. But today I've got lots, and lots, and lots of packing and things to do, and I'm also hoping to go out and play with Brizzee later on today too. :-) So busy, busy, busy, busy. But I will post more about the Team Sorting when I get back from camping, whenever that may be.

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship