Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

For my best friend...

Here is a video of my best friend, Lea and her horse, Eddie. Just a short video to let you know that you're a very good friend, Lea! Thank you for everything you've done for me! =-)

~Randa~

3 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Good Job Randa! Lea and Eddie are awesome, eh? LOVE your blog! gtg help my mom deal with a crying baby now...

~Lauren, Sonny, and Toby

Lea and Eddie said...

Thank you so much Randa! I love it!
You're so welcome! You're an amazing friend and thank you for always listening/reading things and always being there. =-)
Love ya!

~Lea

Randa said...

Thanks Lauren and Lea! I'm glad you like it ;-) Thank you Lea! And thank you for always listening to me and helping me out too (especially with all my dozens of questions! lol). You're a GREAT FRIEND! =-)

*~Randa~*

Natural Horse Man Ship