Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Goals...

Here are some of my goals with Brizzee & the Parelli Program:

15 Years Old (2009):
1. Officially Pass Level 2 Online
2. Self Assess Level 2 Freestyle
16 Years old (2010):
1. Officially Pass Level 2 & get my certificate and blue string
2. Officially Pass Level 3 in at least Online & Liberty.
3. Start doing a lot more Level 2/3 things in Freestyle & Finess & Liberty
4. Learn to have a lot of patience with any horse, especially Brizzee with grass. lol.
17 Years Old (2011)
1. Officially pass Level 3 and get my certificate and green string.
2. Start playing in a solid Level 3 & 4 level, officially passing Online & Liberty in Level 4.
3. Hopefully go to a Parelli Celebration! :-)
18 Years (2012) & older:
1. If didn't accomplish before, Officially pass Level 3 & get my green string
2. Officially pass Level 4 & get my black string.
3. Hopefully go to a Parelli Celebration with Brizzee. lol!
4. Ride anywhere and everywhere, doing whatever bridle-less & bareback with Brizzee ;-)
Other Parelli Dreams/Goals
1. Be a Celebration Spotlighter.
2. Start my own horse rescue and help all other horses.
3. Major in foals and young weanlings.
4. Help people with their horses.
5. Go to Colorado and take a course! :-)
My dreams are pretty near the same with Mikkah's Journey and Half Pint, but basically it's the same goal, Officially Graduate Level 4!
Savvy On,
*~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~*

No comments:

Natural Horse Man Ship