Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wonderful Cold and Finals...

I finally got over my cold and the runny nose from my last cold around Dec. 14th, and now I have another cold...figures. lol. My nose is running non stop even though I'm taking medicine and all kinds of things to stop it...right now I have some Kleenexes stuffed in my nose--even the vicks kind. lol.

School Semester 1 Finals are coming up this coming Wednesday and Thursday (20 & 21st). I'm very worried about that...I hope I pass all of them!

Last night (even though my head felt like it was being hammered from the inside out. lol) my mom and I watched the "Balance" Savvy Club DVD. That was very informational /inspirational. My mom and I both would like to write to that gal and tell her how awesome she did and how much that really made sense. Whenever this cold leaves, the ice, mud, and water dry up and disappear, I'm going to start playing with Brizzee again and I'm a little anxious to do that Pushing Passenger Lesson now. So many things made sense and "clicked" in that DVD. I would love to pet that little black "horse" too. lol.

Right now it is all ice, mud, and HUGE puddles of water here. Other than that it's a very nice day outside, unfortunately I'm stuck inside doing school. Wish me luck on the finals! lol.

Randa & Brizzee

2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

I awarded you! Check out my horse blog to 'claim' it!

~Lauren

Lauren, Sonny, and Red said...

Hey Randa! Where'd ya go?

~Lauren

Natural Horse Man Ship