Welcome to my blog of my progress in the Parelli Program!

This is a blog of my journey with my wonderful, amazing, smart, unconfident and then pretends to be--and is-- defaint, Quarter Horse mare, Brizzee, in the Parelli Program! We are official Level 1 Graduates as of spring, of 2009! We are currently playing with On-Line and Freestyle at Levels 2 & 3. I am also beginning to "play" with a friends horse. Sugar is a RBI 5 year old bay Quarter Horse. She is really "calm" and "quiet" and isn't very confident, but she's sensitive and very willing. I thank you for coming with me along my journey of playing with two wonderful horses! :)

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Resolution...

Happy 2010 everybody! Phew, I can't beleive that it is already a new year...wow. I have been gone for a long time and I'm sorry about that. For an update on Brizzee: I haven't played with her much lately. I've been really busy this summer/fall. And I especially haven't been doing anything except feed after my brother passed away on the 3rd of Dec.

But, as my 2010 Resolution, I will update this blog more regularly, at least twice a month. lol. No, I will try to put up an update once a week, or more if possible.

Here are some things I would like to do this year with Brizzee:

1. Complete Online Level 2 Self Assessment.
2. Complete Liberty Level 2 Self Assessment.
3. At least complete all of Level 1 and most of Level 2 in Freestyle and Finesse Self Assessments...

There are many more things I want to do with Brizzee too, but I'm still in the process of making a list so that will come later. lol.

Anyways, I hope to update all my blogs (www.mynaturalbooks.blogspot and www.parellifromthegroundup.blogspot.com and of course this one; www.naturaljourneywithbrizzee.blogspot.com) at least once a week...

Thank you and more "Resolutions" coming later!
*~Randa~*

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Good Resolutions! I can understand the blog one ;).

~Lauren

Natural Horse Man Ship